- Native American Genealogy Links
- New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS)
- Board for Certification of Genealogists
- Doris Bourrie email@example.com
Doris is certified with the Board for Certification in Washington, DC for research in Québec and Ontario records. She is also on the approved list of researchers with the Archives of Ontario. The Société franco-ontarienne d'histoire et généalogie has a large library of French records, mainly marriage repertoires, as well as the Québec census records available here.
- Judy Muhn Jmuhn@aol.com
Since 1989, Judy has been intensively researching the families of her husband and her own, with ancestry in the Lakota, Finnish, French-Canadian, English-Canadian, German, Polish and Scottish lineages. She has presented workshops in Europe, California, Michigan and Texas in local and regional genealogy conferences, and national presentations in Denver and (in 2000) Providence. A founding
member of the English-Speaking Genealogists of NATO (when she lived in Germany), she and her husband have travelled to their ancestral villages in both the U.S. and Europe. She has been a professional genealogist since 1993, and has applied for national certification.
- Vicki S. Welch, Seven Generations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Research on People of Color in New England
P.O. Box 162
Ashford, CT 06278-0162
- Family Names at Saint Francis 1812-1875
- Le Centre de Généalogie Francophone d'Amérique
- Quintin Publications
- Société généalogique canadienne-française